ORACLE

ORACLE
Let us share our knowledge to the world of oracle apps. I am trying my best to do so and I request every one to contribute their part. If you have any thing useful related to oracle apps, do send me I will post in my blog on behalf of you. If you like my blog tell the world about it, else tell me i will improve. You can suggest me, what exactly you want on oracle apps. Mail your queries.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

FND load for particular DFF Context

FNDLOAD apps/ebsd_apps_2012 O Y DOWNLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afffload.lct XXGF_INV_STD_ORG_FABS_DFF_ATTR7.ldt DESC_FLEX APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME=FND DESCRIPTIVE_FLEXFIELD_NAME="FND_COMMON_LOOKUPS" DEFAULT_CONTEXT_FIELD_NAME="XXGF_INV_STD_ORG_FABS" DESCRIPTIVE_FLEX_CONTEXT_CODE="XXGF_INV_STD_ORG_FABS" END_USER_COLUMN_NAME="Consolidated AFB" APPLICATION_COLUMN_NAME="ATTRIBUTE7"

No comments:

Post a Comment