ORACLE

ORACLE
Let us share our knowledge to the world of oracle apps. I am trying my best to do so and I request every one to contribute their part. If you have any thing useful related to oracle apps, do send me I will post in my blog on behalf of you. If you like my blog tell the world about it, else tell me i will improve. You can suggest me, what exactly you want on oracle apps. Mail your queries.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Long Running Statements


rem LONGOPS.SQL
rem Long Running Statements
rem Helmut Pfau, Oracle Deutschland GmbH
set linesize 120
col opname format a20
col target format a15
col units format a10
col time_remaining format 99990 heading Remaining[s]
col bps format 9990.99 heading [Units/s]
col fertig format 90.99 heading "complete[%]"
select sid,
       opname,
       target,
       sofar,
       totalwork,
       units,
       (totalwork-sofar)/time_remaining bps,
       time_remaining,
       sofar/totalwork*100 fertig
from   v$session_longops
where  time_remaining > 0

No comments:

Post a Comment