ORACLE

ORACLE
Let us share our knowledge to the world of oracle apps. I am trying my best to do so and I request every one to contribute their part. If you have any thing useful related to oracle apps, do send me I will post in my blog on behalf of you. If you like my blog tell the world about it, else tell me i will improve. You can suggest me, what exactly you want on oracle apps. Mail your queries.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

XML Bursting - Printer

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<xapi:requestset xmlns:xapi="http://xmlns.oracle.com/oxp/xapi"> <xapi:globalData location="stream"/> -<xapi:request select="/MSIONT_PACKING_LIST/"> -<xapi:delivery> 
<!--Printer Delivery Method-->
 <xapi:print copies="1" printer="ipp://localhost:631/printers/${CF_PRINTER_NAME}" id="Printer"/> </xapi:delivery> -<xapi:document delivery="Printer" output-type="pdf"> <xapi:template location="xdo://ONT.ONT_PACKING_LIST.en.US//?getSource=true" locale="" type="rtf"/> </xapi:document> </xapi:request> </xapi:requestset>

No comments:

Post a Comment